Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Intro
I love college. As a junior, I know that my college years will always be ones that I will remember for the rest of my life. I love learning about all aspects of the world around me, and most importantly, I am infatuated with people. The vibes I get from the people around me are incredible, and I am truly blessed to be living the life that I live.


My thoughts and feelings I have about this class are amazing. The atmosphere was comfortable, and sometimes that is all that really matters. I believe that a good learning environment entails good communication with others in the room, and I feel that was very well accomplished the first day of class. Although one can not judge so quickly, it is still a very appealing feeling.

Expectations are bittersweet, because if they are set too high, it would be very disappointing if the par was not met. However, expecting to learn new things in this class is one that is practically a given. The word "new" happens everyday. No day is ever the same, and I am absolutely positive this class will only expand on the new criteria I am exposed to on a daily basis. With this being said, knowledge continues to grow, as this class will help me grow as a student, a peer, and most importantly, a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment